Appicus TM Windows Application Service Wrapper
What is Appicus?
Appicus is software that allows you to run multiple programs as a Windows Service.
It is designed specifically to run the SipToSis Skype Gateway
as a Windows Service (and hide the ugly console),
but will run almost any other application as a service as well.
Much easier to setup and use than Srvany.exe.
Note: 64 bit requires a 64 bit operating system.
- Runs on most Windows platforms (32 and 64 bit) - (Tested on Windows XP Pro, Vista, 2000 and WIndows 7)
- Run almost any Windows 32 or 64 bit application as a Windows Service - .exe, java, .bat etc.
- Process monitoring which can restart programs that may have stopped responding or have been shutdown.
Note: If your application creates a child process, the child will not be monitored.
- Process grouping - If any process in the group stops responding, the entire group is restarted.
You can define up to 99 groups each with up to 10 processes.
You can disable monitoring of specified processes in the group.
- Simple installation and removal - does not copy any of it's components to other folders.
- Logging of startup, restart and shutdown operations.
- No need to login to your system for your applications to start.
- Easy configuration - edit a single .ini file - no registry edits.
Appicus TM is proprietary licensed software.
Try a limited evaluation.
NOTE: Any support will be on the Forum.